Sleeps 6 people. Omaroo, located at 60 Jessie Wadsworth Street, is a double story, modern designed three bedroom, three bathroom beachfront home in Cowan Cowan.
Omaroo is a good sized family home for six guests with plenty of room for everyone to sit back and relax. The property is perfectly located to head down to the beach for an afternoon of fishing.
Cowan Cowan has a beach closed to vehicle access, making it a very safe and desirable beach for Moreton Island tourists and locals. The beach is perfect for paddle boarding, snorkelling and fishing. To access this property a 4WD is required.
- Accommodates up to 6 people
- Three bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Each bedroom has a bathroom with shower
- Main front bedroom has a bath overlooking the stunning views of Moreton Bay
- Self contained kitchen with fridge/freezer, gas stove top/oven, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- The lounge/dining area opens up to a fantastic sized deck
- The views from the couch on the deck are simply stunning at sunset
- The yard has a large grassed area, great for kids and leads down to the beach
- Linen is not included in the rental. Guests are welcome to bring their own bed sheets and towels, or hire linen for a fee of $18.00 per person.
This stunning beach house at Cowan Cowan can be yours during your Moreton Island holiday from $470 per night.
Please read important booking information here, along with all the ferry details on how to get here.