Sleeps 8 people. This villa is in a great location and very handy to the northern car parking area at Tangalooma, right across the grass to the beach.
The villa is owned by a family who have taken steps to make the villa feel homely with feature walls, modern furniture and decorations. There is plenty of room out the front for a game of cricket with the family or take down a picnic and enjoy relaxing under a shady tree.
- Sleeps up to 8 guests
- Two bedrooms: main bedroom with king size bed, second bedroom has two single beds, bunk room has two single beds, sofa couch downstairs pulls out to a double bed
- Upstairs bathroom with toilet and shower
- Downstairs separate toilet
- Self contained kitchen with fridge/freezer, 4 burner stove top (no oven), convection microwave, kettle, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- Comfortable lounge area with sofa couch and wall mounted television
- BBQ off the kitchen area
- Downstairs deck boasting fantastic sunset views
- Laundry alcove with washing machine and outside clothes line
- Linen is not included in the rental. Guests are welcome to bring their own bed sheets and towels, or hire linen for a fee of $18.00 per person.