Sleeps 12 people. Sea Change at Tangalooma has five bedrooms, two very special features you'll appreciate, and overlooks the resort with great views of Moreton Bay.
When you stay in this holiday home you can look down to Tangalooma Island Resort and watch the ships sail past. You'll be amazed at the Theatre Room and the outlook from the Viewing Deck on the roof of the home.
- Sleeps 12 guests, maximum
- Five great sized bedrooms, four downstairs and one on the upstairs level with two queen size beds, two double beds with single bunks over top, and a double sofa bed
- 2.5 bathrooms
- A fantastic Theatre Room that's like Gold Class, with super comfortable seating and surround sound
- An amazing Viewing Deck on the roof, a photographer's delight
- The kitchen is a good size for any chef, with a oven, gas stove top, dishwasher, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- Upstairs lounge/dining area opens out onto the deck for entertaining at any time of the day and the overall area combined is great size to keep everyone together
- Second lounge area downstairs converts to a double bed or set the kids up with some TV entertainment
- Ample parking with a driveway and also extra parking on the street side opposite the home
- Linen is not included in the rental. Guests are welcome to bring their own bed sheets and towels, or hire linen for a fee of $18.00 per person.
During your holiday at Sea Change, guests are welcome to use facilities, venues and activities at Tangalooma Island Resort, including the swimming pools.