Sleeps 8-10 people. This high set four bedroom, three bathroom home set on the national park side of the town at 44 William Leslie Street, Cowan Cowan, is just a three minute walk to the beach and is suitable for two families to holiday in.
Cowan Cowan has a beach closed to vehicle access, making it a very safe and desirable beach for Moreton Island tourists and locals. The beach is perfect for paddle boarding, snorkelling and fishing. To access this property a 4WD is required.
- Accommodates up to 10 guests
- High set house designed for two families with two bedrooms and a bathroom at either end of the house, and the living/kitchen in the middle
- Four bedrooms in total
- Three bathrooms
- Self contained kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, stove top, pantry, deep freeze, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- Comfortable living area with two couches, flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo
- Good size wooden deck to relax and entertain on with BBQ
- Linen is not included in the rental. Guests are welcome to bring their own bed sheets and towels, or hire linen for a fee of $18.00 per person.
Good times are guaranteed at Moreton Island Retreat and it can be your next holiday rental from only $200-$350 per night.