Sleeps 9 people. This family home is in a great location at the beach in a quiet leafy street of Cowan Cowan at 7 Jessie Wadsworth Street.
Moreton Island Magic is just one street back from the beach. Cowan Cowan has a beach closed to vehicle access, making it a very safe and desirable beach for Moreton Island tourists and locals. The beach is perfect for paddle boarding, snorkelling and fishing. To access this property a 4WD is required.
- Can accommodate a maximum of 9 guests comfortably
- Three bedrooms
- Self contained kitchen with bar style bench onto the deck, fridge/freezer, oven, stove top, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- Dining table and chairs
- Cosy lounge with flat screen TV and indoor fireplace making cooler nights toasty and warm for all
- Large sized deck with BBQ, a great fireplace, two layabout day beds and chairs
- Separate bathroom/toilet
- Fire pit downstairs - BYO marshmallows!
- Extra toilet and laundry downstairs
- Undercover car parking
- Linen is not included in the rental. Guests are welcome to bring their own bed sheets and towels, or hire linen for a fee of $18.00 per person.
As Cowan Cowan beach is closed to all traffic, it makes this holiday house a very peaceful beach experience.