Sleeps 8 people. This is a unique family owned property, 6 Triton Street, is located on the Tangalooma Hill behind the Tangalooma Island Resort. It is very well designed and the detailing is out of a magazine!
High on the hilltop, this beautiful property lives up to its name with stunning views from its covered decks. It's just a short 2 minute drive down to the resort.
- 3 bedroom apartment on the ground floor
- Sleeps up to 8 guests, 4 adults and 4 children
- Main bedroom has beautiful views with a large ensuite
- The open plan kitchen, lounge and deck area are perfect for entertaining and come complete with cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- Linen is not included in the rental. Guests are welcome to bring their own bed sheets and towels, or hire linen for a fee of $18.00 per person
At this privately owned property, from $240 per night (off peak season), you can see the ferry coming into the resort, watch ships leave the Port of Brisbane, gaze out at the sunset, and watch whales from September to November. Guests are also able to use all Tangalooma Island Resort facilities except for the dolphin feeding experience.
Convinced to come to Moreton Island to get away from the pressures of everyday life? Then see what fun things you can see and do while you're here.